Easy to use Climbing is a familiar movement appropriate for beginners, but can challenge the fittest athlete. The QuickStart™ feature gets users exercising quickly with no prior instruction.
Low-maintenance design Extremely durable, the Precor climber uses a low friction, self-powered generator systems and a belt drive that doesn’t collect dust or stretch like a cable drive.
Self-powered with a superior feel Without power cords, you can place it anywhere on the floor. The C776i uses the same 6-phase generator as the elliptical line, so the smooth feel and quietness enhance the user experience.
• SmartRate® Shows actual heart rate in relation to your target zone for weight loss and cardio training.
• Standard CSAFE interface Makes the C776i climber compatible with other electronic fitness systems, such as Fitlinxx® and Cardio Theater®.
• 15 programs for workout variety Features a wide selection of engaging programs to keep exercise routines fresh and motivating.
• Monitor your workout Easy-to-use touch heart rate sensors monitor heart rate during workouts.
• Ergonomically designed cardio workout U-shaped handrails encourage good posture and proper technique, while the large footplates allow for varied foot positions and added comfort.
• Innovative designEnhances any facility and all i-series products.
• Dependable drive system Featuring a single step-up pulley drive with fewer parts to encourage dependable performance. Since it uses a belt, it doesn't collect dust like a chain drive and it doesn't stretch like a cable drive.
• Self-powered with superior feel Because it uses a self-powered generator resistance system, speed control is optimized to provide a smooth climbing experience.
• Sturdy and safe Built with a low center of gravity to provide a steady, secure feeling even during the most vigorous workouts.